General Orthopedic Care
McNeil Orthopedics specializes in sports medicine and joint surgery, in addition to general orthopedic care. Our approach includes nonsurgical treatment, minimally invasive surgical procedures, and joint replacement.
Some of the most common general orthopedic injuries and conditions we see include sprains and strains, arthritis, and repetitive stress injuries such as tendinitis or carpal tunnel syndrome, which are often related to sports or work-related activities.
Other conditions we treat include:
- Athletic and exercise injuries
- Work-related accidents
- Neck and back conditions, including scoliosis
- Upper extremity conditions (shoulder, elbow, hand, wrist)
- Lower extremity conditions (hip, knee, foot, ankle)
- Carpal tunnel syndrome
Nonsurgical treatment options may include:
- Bracing and casting
- Anti-inflammatory medication
- Pain medication
- Therapeutic injections
- Physical therapy