Stephen C. McNeil, MD
Orthopedic Surgeon North Easton, MA
Dr. Stephen C. McNeil has been practicing orthopedic surgery in the North Easton, Massachusetts, area since 1991. Right after completing his residency at Tufts University in Boston, he entered the private practice setting.
Dr. McNeil has been Chief of Orthopedics at Steward Good Samaritan Medical Center for more than 15 years. He has established a reputation for excellence in general orthopedic surgery, sports medicine, and joint replacement surgery.
When he isn’t seeing patients or students, Dr. McNeil devotes all of his spare time to family. He is an avid cyclist and triathlete. He is married with 11 children!
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- McNeil Orthopedics Inc., North Easton, MA (2013 - present)
- Orthopedic Care Specialists, Inc., North Easton, MA (2007 - 2013)
- Sullivan Orthopedic Associates, Stoughton and Brockton, MA (1991 - 2007)
Education & Training
- Orthopedic surgery residency: Tufts University Affiliated Hospitals, Boston, MA (1987 - 1991)
- Medical degree: Tufts Medical School, Boston, MA (1985)
- Undergraduate degree: BS in biochemistry with honors (cum laude), Bowdoin College, Brunswick, ME (1981)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- Arthroscopy Association of North America
- New England Orthopedic Society
- Massachusetts Orthopaedic Association
- Massachusetts Medical Society
- Boston Orthopedic Club
- Chief of Orthopedic Surgery, Steward Good Samaritan Medical Center (2001 - present)
- Clinical Instructor, New England Medical Center (1991 - present)