Owen McGonigle, MD
Orthopedic Doctor at McNeil Orthopedics
A graduate of Notre Dame, Dr. Owen McGonigle earned his medical degree from Tufts University School of Medicine and completed his orthopedic residency through the Tufts Affiliated Orthopaedic Residency Program.
Dr. McGonigle joined our practice after completing the prestigious Andrews Fellowship at the American Sports Medical Institute. He has a wealth of expertise in current conservative and surgical treatment options in the field of sports medicine, with all the technological advances of arthroscopic and joint reconstructive surgery.
In his free time, Dr. McGonigle enjoys playing tennis and spending time with his wife and three children.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- McNeil Orthopedics Inc., North Easton, MA (2016 - present)
Education & Training
- Fellowship: Sports Medicine, American Sports Medical Institute with Dr. James Andrews (2016)
- Orthopedic surgery residency: Tufts University Affiliated Hospitals, Boston, MA (2010 - 2015)
- Medical degree: Tufts University School of Medicine, Boston, MA (2010)
- Undergraduate degree: BS, University of Notre Dame (2006)
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons
- American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine
- New England Orthopedic Society
- Massachusetts Orthopaedic Association
- Steward Good Samaritan Medical Center (2016 - present)